Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Vive la France! The "French Connection" for our Australia Day feast! Another recipe from www.pampas.com. Adapt the filling to suit your taste.
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 -2 slice bacon, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Preheat oven 220°C
- Cut 24, 6.5 cm circles from pastry and place in patty tins.
- Divide onion, bacon and cheese between patty tins.
- Combine eggs, milk and seasonings and pour into filled patty tins.
- Bake at 220° C for 10-15 minutes.