1/8 Photos of Mini Quiche
Very popular finger food in Australia, expensive to buy, but so simple to make!
My Private Note
Mini Qu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the onion and bacon over a low heat until the onion is softened.
- 2Allow to cool a little.
- 3Mix together with the eggs, cream, cheese, parsley and salt and pepper.
- 4Using a cookie cutter or glass, cut 12 circles from each pastry sheet.
- 5Use these to line a mini muffin pan.
- 6Place about 2 teaspoons of the egg and bacon mix in each pastry base.
- 7Bake in a moderate oven for about 12 minutes per tray (or until puffed, golden and set).
- 8repeat with remaining pastry sheets and mix.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (1814 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.6
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 94.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g