Recipe by mrszshore
Made these for thanksgiving, everyone loved them so i'm making them again this year! Add a dollop of whipped cream, or some vanilla ice cream
- 2 Pillsbury ready made pie dough or 2 home-made pie dough
For Pumpkin Filling
- 1 (16 ounce) can canned pumpkin or 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
For Pecan Streusel Topping
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter, firm
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Using a cupcake tin, place aluminum foil strips into each cupcake cup so that the ends are sticking out (this will help for pulling pies out of pan). Spray with baking spray.
- Roll out cold pie dough. Using '1 cup' size measuring cup, cut out 24 circles.
- Press cut out circles into pan.
- In a mixer, mix all pumpkin filling ingredients. scraping down sides to get it all incorporated.
- Using a cookie scoop, fill mini pie shells with filling.
- Mix chopped pecans, flour, and brown sugar. cut cold butter into mixture until crumbly.
- Bake mini pumpkin pies at 425 for 15 minutes. Sprinkle Streusel Topping on Pies. Then turn heat down to 350 and bake them for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool completely before serving. refrigerate leftovers.