These 5-inch pies can be shared between two. (Dessert-lovers can have their own). Each serving is 1/2 a pie. I found this recipe in Better Homes And Garden magazines. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- butter pastry pie crust
- 1 cup milk
- 8 serving instant butterscotch pudding mix (2 - 4 serving size pkgs)
- 30 ounces canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- spiced whipped cream (optional)
Spiced Whipped Cream
- 1Preheat oven to 450. Divide chilled pastry into 8 portions. On a lightly floured surface roll each portion into a 7-inch circle. Line eight 4 3/8-5-inch foil or metal tart pans with pastry. Fold edge under and crimp. Prick bottom and sides of pastry with fork. Place on baking sheet.
- 2Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden. Cool on wire rack.
- 3In a large mixing bowl combine milk, pudding mix, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Divide among the prepared crusts, spreading evenly. Cover lightly and chill at least 2 hours. To serve, top with Spiced Whipped Cream; sprinkle lightly with pumpkin pie spice.
- 4Spiced Whipped Cream: In a chilled medium mixing bowl combine whipping cream, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Pumpkin Pies
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.3
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 24.6 mg
- Sodium 286.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant butterscotch pudding mix