Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found this out while making pie.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, and shortening.
- Mix with pastry blender until mix resembles small peas.
- Add the cold water 1T at a time.
- Mix dough until combined.
- Form dough into ball and roll on floured surface.
- Use a round cookie cutter and put the dough cut into a mini cooking tin.
- Put on cookie sheet and place in oven for 15 minute reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 40-50 more minutes.
- Cool for 2 hours.