Taylor's Mommy's Note:
Sinfully delicious and super easy! Found on another site and posting here for my own selfish use :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 0.5 (4 ounce) package of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 -2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice (adjust to taste)
- 3 -4 tablespoons sugar (granulated or powdered, adjust to taste if you want the filling sweeter)
- 2 (8 count) packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 11. Preheat oven to 375*.
- 22. Roll out each crescent doll triangles.
- 33. Beat the other ingredients together until fluffy and creamy and spread about one teaspoon of filling over each triangle of dough.
- 44. Roll up each triangle from large end to short end.
- 55. Mix together 4 T sugar and 1 T pumpkin pie spice and roll each pumpkin pie croissant in it. Lay them on greased baking sheet.
- 66. Bake at 375* for about 13-15 minutes - you want them to be lightly browned and the dough baked through.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Pumpkin Pie Croissants
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.1
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 21.4 mg
- Sodium 209.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 3.7 g