Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
Sinfully delicious and super easy! Found on another site and posting here for my own selfish use :)
- 0.5 (4 ounce) packageof softened cream cheese
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 -2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice (adjust to taste)
- 3 -4 tablespoons sugar (granulated or powdered, adjust to taste if you want the filling sweeter)
- 2 (8 count) packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1. Preheat oven to 375*.
- 2. Roll out each crescent doll triangles.
- 3. Beat the other ingredients together until fluffy and creamy and spread about one teaspoon of filling over each triangle of dough.
- 4. Roll up each triangle from large end to short end.
- 5. Mix together 4 T sugar and 1 T pumpkin pie spice and roll each pumpkin pie croissant in it. Lay them on greased baking sheet.
- 6. Bake at 375* for about 13-15 minutes - you want them to be lightly browned and the dough baked through.