southern chef in louisiana's Note:
Cute little miniature loaves of pumpkin-date bread with chopped dates. Great for gifts. Can also be made into 2 large loaves.
My Private Note
small l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease bottom of 11 miniature loaf pans (4 ½ x 2 ¾ x 1 1/3 inches) or two 9 x 5 x 3 loaf pans. Mix sugar, oil, vanilla, eggs, and pumpkin in a large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients except the dates.
- 3Divide the batter among the pans.
- 4Bake 25 to 30 minutes for the miniature loaves or 50 to 60 minutes for the larger loafs (or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean).
- 5Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.
- 6For a special touch: before baking, mix 1/3 cup packed brown sugar, 1/3 cup chopped pecans and 1 tablespoon of soften butter until crumbly and sprinkle over loaves.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Pumpkin-Date Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1719 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.2
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 76.9 mg
- Sodium 431.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 47.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g