Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I haven't tried this yet. It's from Argo cornstarch. These need to chill for one hour after they've baked.
- 18 gingersnaps
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄3 cup corn syrup (light)
- LINE 18 muffin wells with paper cupcake liners. Place 1 gingersnap in each.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar, corn starch and pumpkin pie spice with an electric mixer. Add eggs and mix well. Add pumpkin and corn syrup; beat 1 minute.
- POUR filling into liners, dividing evenly. Bake in a preheated 325°F oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until just set.
- CHILL for 1 hour. Garish as desired. A little dallop of whipped cream topped with a pecan half looks pretty.
These are absolutely wonderful! Everyone who tried at the last Christmas gathering them loved them. They are surprisingly easy to make, too. I suggest using an ice cream scoop or some such sized utensil to ensure each muffin liner gets the same amount of filling.