Recipe by Debbie R.
I haven't tried this yet. It's from Argo cornstarch. These need to chill for one hour after they've baked.
Top Review by comala
These are absolutely wonderful! Everyone who tried at the last Christmas gathering them loved them. They are surprisingly easy to make, too. I suggest using an ice cream scoop or some such sized utensil to ensure each muffin liner gets the same amount of filling.
- 18 gingersnaps
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄3 cup corn syrup (light)
Directions See How It's Made
- LINE 18 muffin wells with paper cupcake liners. Place 1 gingersnap in each.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar, corn starch and pumpkin pie spice with an electric mixer. Add eggs and mix well. Add pumpkin and corn syrup; beat 1 minute.
- POUR filling into liners, dividing evenly. Bake in a preheated 325°F oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until just set.
- CHILL for 1 hour. Garish as desired. A little dallop of whipped cream topped with a pecan half looks pretty.