Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Uses a gingersnap cookie in the bottom of a muffin cup liner as the crust! GREAT Holiday recipe!!
Make and share this Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes recipe from Food.com.
- 12 gingersnap cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup solid-pack pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Place 12 muffin cup liners in a muffin tin.
- Place a gingersnap cookie in the bottom of each liner.
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla until well blended.
- Add the eggs and beat well.
- Divide batter equally among the 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until set.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack.
- Remove from the pan and chill before serving.
Very good. I took them to work and got lots of compliments.
these were good...just didn't set like a cheesecake - they came out a lot puffier and less dense than i am used to
These little cheesecakes are wonderful! The gingersnap cookie really makes it delicious.