Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from familyfun.com, no-bake bite size treats for the holidays!
- 45 prebaked frozen miniature phyllo tart shells (like Athens Mini Fillo Shells)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- Remove the shells from the freezer and let them thaw at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the pumpkin, whipped topping, and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl, whisking until smooth. Add the pudding mix and whisk until smooth and thick.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the filling into each of the shells (you can also pipe the filling with a pastry bag or a plastic sandwich bag with one corner snipped off), then top the tarts with whipped topping and a sprinkling of the pumpkin pie spice, if you like.
These are great! I made them for a reception, and had several requests for the recipe. They are so quick and easy to make!