Adapted from familyfun.com, no-bake bite size treats for the holidays!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 45 prebaked frozen miniature phyllo tart shells (like Athens Mini Fillo Shells)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1Remove the shells from the freezer and let them thaw at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, combine the pumpkin, whipped topping, and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl, whisking until smooth. Add the pudding mix and whisk until smooth and thick.
- 3Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the filling into each of the shells (you can also pipe the filling with a pastry bag or a plastic sandwich bag with one corner snipped off), then top the tarts with whipped topping and a sprinkling of the pumpkin pie spice, if you like.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (577 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 13.1
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix