southern chef in louisiana's Note:
These are cute little pumpkin bundt cakes. I found this on a cake box some time ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 510.29 g package spice cake mix
- 453.59 g can solid-pack pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 314.66 ml water
- 3 eggs
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 4.92 ml butter flavoring
- 4.92 ml nut flavoring
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour 12 (1/2-cup) mini Bundt pans.
- 2For cakes, combine all cake ingredients in large bowl; mix well. Spoon batter evenly into prepared pans. Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted near centers comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks 15 minutes. Remove cakes from pans; cool completely on wire racks.
- 3For glaze, combine 4 cups apple cider, cloves and cinnamon sticks in nonstick skillet; bring to a boil over high heat. Boil 7 minutes or until liquid has reduced to 1 cup. Meanwhile, combine remaining 2 tablespoons apple cider and cornstarch in small bowl; stir until cornstarch is dissolved.
- 4When cider mixture is reduced, add cornstarch mixture; cook and stir until slightly thickened. Remove from heat; cool completely.
- 5Remove cloves and cinnamon sticks from glaze; discard. Spoon about 1 tablespoon apple cider glaze over each cake. Drizzle 1 tablespoon caramel topping around outer edge of each cake, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Pumpkin Bundts With Apple Cider Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.8
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 297.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: