- 15 new potatoes (1-1/2 lb.)
- 113.39 g cream cheese, softened
- 29.58 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese (grated)
- 4 slice bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 29.58 ml chives (fresh and chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- COOK potatoes in boiling water in large saucepan 15 minute or until tender.
- MEANWHILE, mix cream cheese, sour cream and Parmesan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- DRAIN potatoes. Cool slightly. Cut in half, then cut small piece from rounded bottom of each. Place, bottom-sides down, on platter; top with cream cheese mixture, bacon and chives.
- These potatoes are delicious served hot or cold.