Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
From Kraft Kitchens
- 15 new potatoes (1-1/2 lb.)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chives (fresh and chopped)
- COOK potatoes in boiling water in large saucepan 15 minute or until tender.
- MEANWHILE, mix cream cheese, sour cream and Parmesan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- DRAIN potatoes. Cool slightly. Cut in half, then cut small piece from rounded bottom of each. Place, bottom-sides down, on platter; top with cream cheese mixture, bacon and chives.
- These potatoes are delicious served hot or cold.