Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
As an alternative try green pesto with mixed mushroom antipasto or herby cream cheese with sun dried tomatoes and black olives.
- 450 g new potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons red pesto sauce
- 4 tablespoons mixed peppers, in jars
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil
- Heat oven to 200C / 400°F.
- cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 3 mins and drain.
- Place potatoes in a roasting tin with olive oil and toss. season if desired and bake for 15 minutes.
- Assemble the snacks by placing 1/2 tsp pesto on each potato then a small amount of the pepper and top with torn basil.