1/3 Photos of Mini Pork and Apple Meat Loaves
Mini meat loaves with a difference, can be made smaller if preferred using smaller muffin tins. Can be served hot or cold. Reheat well for lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease four holes of a 1 cup capacity muffin pan.
- 2Combine mince, onion, apple, parsley, garlic, egg and breadcrumbs in a large bowl, using hands, mixing well.
- 3Press mixture firmly into prepared pan holes.
- 4Cook in moderate oven for 20 minutes.
- 5Turn out the meat loaves, draining away any excess juice.
- 6Place meat loaves onto a greased oven tray.
- 7Spread barbeque sauce evenly over tops.
- 8Cook meat loaves in a hot oven for a further 15 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Pork and Apple Meat Loaves
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.6
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 136.6 mg
- Sodium 419.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 26.5 g