Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great recipe for when the kids want to take their lunch to school and are tired of boring sandwiches. Also good for an after school snack.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 1⁄4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Flatten each biscuit into a 3-inch circle and press into a greased muffin cup.
- Combine the tomato sauce and italian seasoning; spoon 1 teaspoonful into each cup. Top each with a slice of pepperoni and about 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator.
mmm it is goooooood!!!!!!!!!!! it is a good lunch