Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Do your kids ever want pizza? Well here's a way to make it at home in a quarter of the time!!
- 2 English muffins
- 2 tablespoons spaghetti sauce (or as much as needed)
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese (any cheese will do)
- pizza toppings (your choice)
- Cut the english muffins in half.
- Spread sauce over muffin.
- Place cheese and toppings over sauce.
- Put in microwave until cheese is melted.
My kids loved these. I liked them better once I toasted the muffins first. I also used pizza sauce instead of spaghetti sauce. Will make for quick lunches. Made for Fall PAC 2007.
These are a trip down memory lane. When we were kids Mom let us make these ourselves and we had so much fun. She actually used tomatoe paste a little bit of seasoning and then the other ingredients. As a kids i never liked the tomatoe paste or english muffins but together they were awesome. Thanks for the memory. I now make these with my little ones.
This is a very quick and easy snack to make when your not wanting alot of trouble. Excellent kid friendly recipe too! I done mine in the oven though and only used alittle sauce (personal preference) and added chopped ham. They were delicious! Thanks for sharing this quick recipe!