Recipe by Lori Mama
I'm not crazy about meatloaf, but my husband is. I do however want to eat it when I do make it, so I found this recipe from What's Cooking magazine, tweaked it a bit to suit my taste and they're not half bad.
Top Review by ~Leslie~
Delicious and so quick and easy to make! Dinner was on the table in about 1/2 an hour. I ended up with exactly 12 mini meatloaves, but I do think I had a little more than the stated amount of ground beef. This is a real kid pleaser, my 6 year old gobbled them right up. We loved this Lori, thanks for posting!! PS: Wayne had one of the left-over loaves cold on a hamburger bun for lunch today and thoroughly enjoyed it! :)
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (120 g) box Stove Top stuffing mix
- 2 teaspoons Italian herb seasoning
- 1⁄2-1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup Italian cheese blend
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375.
- Place beef in bowl along with stuffing mix and seasoning.
- Mix well.
- Spray an 8 sectioned muffin tin with non stick spray.
- Divide the meat mixture into 8 pieces and press the meat into each section.
- Make an indentation in each and spoon the sauce into each one.
- Bake 30 minutes or until done.
- Divide the cheese evenly over the top of each muffin and return to the oven to melt.
- Remove and let stand a few minutes so they are easier to take out.