Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I'm not crazy about meatloaf, but my husband is. I do however want to eat it when I do make it, so I found this recipe from What's Cooking magazine, tweaked it a bit to suit my taste and they're not half bad.
- Heat oven to 375.
- Place beef in bowl along with stuffing mix and seasoning.
- Mix well.
- Spray an 8 sectioned muffin tin with non stick spray.
- Divide the meat mixture into 8 pieces and press the meat into each section.
- Make an indentation in each and spoon the sauce into each one.
- Bake 30 minutes or until done.
- Divide the cheese evenly over the top of each muffin and return to the oven to melt.
- Remove and let stand a few minutes so they are easier to take out.
Delicious and so quick and easy to make! Dinner was on the table in about 1/2 an hour. I ended up with exactly 12 mini meatloaves, but I do think I had a little more than the stated amount of ground beef. This is a real kid pleaser, my 6 year old gobbled them right up. We loved this Lori, thanks for posting!! PS: Wayne had one of the left-over loaves cold on a hamburger bun for lunch today and thoroughly enjoyed it! :)
Sorry, we didn't like these, I didn't have stove top stuffing, used Pepperidge farm stuffing instead, didn't think that would make a lot of difference. Like TexasKelly said, they were too dry (and in my opinion, too dense), was very surprised there was no egg or tomato sauce in the meat mixture, my daughter wouldn't eat it and she loves meatloaf.
My family and I really enjoyed these mini-meatloaves. To me, they tasted like a cross between a meatball and a meatloaf, both of which I enjoy.<br/><br/>Because I didn?t have pizza sauce on hand, I used Classico Tomato-Basil Sauce. <br/><br/>I was also a little concerned that the meatloaves might be dry (because normally I make meatloaf with milk and eggs) so I soaked the bread stuffing (I used the sage-flavoured kind that had larger pieces of bread than stove-top) in about half a cup or so of milk prior to mixing in the meat or seasoning. <br/><br/>I also used a combination of cheddar cheese and Italian cheese. I would definitely recommend this recipe. It was very easy to make and turned out great!