1/2 Photos of Mini Pizza Meatloaf's
Lori Mama's Note:
I'm not crazy about meatloaf, but my husband is. I do however want to eat it when I do make it, so I found this recipe from What's Cooking magazine, tweaked it a bit to suit my taste and they're not half bad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Place beef in bowl along with stuffing mix and seasoning.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Spray an 8 sectioned muffin tin with non stick spray.
- 5Divide the meat mixture into 8 pieces and press the meat into each section.
- 6Make an indentation in each and spoon the sauce into each one.
- 7Bake 30 minutes or until done.
- 8Divide the cheese evenly over the top of each muffin and return to the oven to melt.
- 9Remove and let stand a few minutes so they are easier to take out.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Pizza Meatloaf's
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.5
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 74.9 mg
- Sodium 555.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 26.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Italian cheese blend