1/2 Photos of Mini Pizza Loaves
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I wanted pizza and meatloaf, and this is what I came up with. If you like, you can serve with a side of spaghetti, salad and a loaf of crusty bread. You can add more shredded mozzarella, when you add sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- 2With spray, lightly coat the inside of a 2-quart baking dish.
- 3In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except pizza sauce and cheese.
- 4Separate meat mixture into 4 equal parts.
- 5Pat into rectangles of equal size.
- 6Lay cheese sticks in middle of rectangles.
- 7Wrap meat around cheese, forming a roll.
- 8Place 1/2 inch apart in prepared dish.
- 9Bake for 20 minutes.
- 10Drain if needed.
- 11Some of the cheese may come out, but that's o.k.
- 12Pour 1/4 cup of sauce over each roll.
- 13Return to oven, until sauce is heated through.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Pizza Loaves
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.7
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 147.9 mg
- Sodium 387.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 30.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: