Recipe Source: American Profile
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler. Arrange muffin halves, cut side up, in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- 2Combine Cheddar, mayonnaise and onions in a medium bowl; mix well. Spread equal amounts on each muffin half.
- 3Broil 4 inches from heat source 2 minutes, or until bubbly. Remove from oven.
- 4Cut olives into shapes for eyes, nose and mouth and arrange on each muffin half. (You’ll have olives left over.).
Browse Our Top Halloween Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Halloween Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Pizza Jack O Lanterns
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.5
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 33.1 mg
- Sodium 685.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 9.9 g