- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 28 inches tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Cook onion in oil over medium heat, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in peppers, salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast tortillas on burner (electric or gas) over low heat, turning once, until slightly puffed and browned in spots, about 30 seconds on each size.
- Arrange tortillas in 1 layer on baking sheet. Spoon one fourth of the onion mixture onto each tortilla.
- Sprinkle pizzas with cheese and bake until cheese is melted and edges of tortillas are browned, about 5 minutes.