A mini version of an old classic. From Family Circle. I love the fact that you can have a small individual serving instead of a whole cake!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray cups of jumbo muffin pan with a good coat of non stick cooking spray.
- 3Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- 4Place 1 tablespoon corn syrup with brown sugar in each cup.
- 5Top with pineapple ring, pressing down slightly to fit.
- 6Drop a cherry into each pineapple ring center.
- 7Mix in a large bowl pound cake mix, along with 3/4 cup pineapple juice, add water if necessary to equal 3/4 cup, eggs, ginger and allspice. Beat 30 seconds on low speed to combine. Increase speed to medium high and beat 2 more minutes.
- 8Divide equally among pineapple lined muffin cups, approximately 1/2 cup batter for each.
- 9Bake cakes for 33 - 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- 10Remove pans from oven and immediately trim off any crowned tops.
- 11Invert onto baking sheet and tap gently to loosen cakes.
- 12Replace any pineapple that may have stuck to pans.
- 13Serve slightly warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Pineapple Upside Down Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.1
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 18.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: