1/7 Photos of Mini Pigs-In-A-Blanket
These pigs in a blanket are SO easy and because they're bite-sized, people eat them up quickly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- Little Smokies sausage
- crescent roll
- parmesan cheese
- garlic salt
- 1Preheat oven according to directions on crescent roll package.
- 2Unroll but leave intact 2 triangles of crescent rolls.
- 3Pinch seam together and cut lengthwise into 5 strips and then cross-wise to make 10 strips.
- 4Roll each strip around one sausage and place in baking pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking oil.
- 5Sprinkle each pig with parmesan and garlic salt.
- 6Bake according to crescent roll package directions.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Pigs-In-A-Blanket
Serving Size: 1 (5 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g