These pigs in a blanket are SO easy and because they're bite-sized, people eat them up quickly!
Make and share this Mini Pigs-In-A-Blanket recipe from Food.com.
- Little Smokies sausage
- crescent roll
- parmesan cheese
- garlic salt
- Preheat oven according to directions on crescent roll package.
- Unroll but leave intact 2 triangles of crescent rolls.
- Pinch seam together and cut lengthwise into 5 strips and then cross-wise to make 10 strips.
- Roll each strip around one sausage and place in baking pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking oil.
- Sprinkle each pig with parmesan and garlic salt.
- Bake according to crescent roll package directions.