These pigs in a blanket are SO easy and because they're bite-sized, people eat them up quickly!
Make and share this Mini Pigs-In-A-Blanket recipe from Food.com.
- Little Smokies sausage
- crescent roll
- parmesan cheese
- garlic salt
- Preheat oven according to directions on crescent roll package.
- Unroll but leave intact 2 triangles of crescent rolls.
- Pinch seam together and cut lengthwise into 5 strips and then cross-wise to make 10 strips.
- Roll each strip around one sausage and place in baking pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking oil.
- Sprinkle each pig with parmesan and garlic salt.
- Bake according to crescent roll package directions.
The quickest way to spread the mustard and seasonings is with the crescent rolls intact. then the easiest way to cut them is with a pizza cutter.
I made these yesterday for a birthday party. I used Digiorno shredded 3 cheese mix and garlic powder; I also used parchment paper (less cleanup). I noticed moisture around the bottoms of the rolls when they were done so I set them on a cookie rack to cool before packing them to take to work. These were great and everyone loved them though I did think they tasted a lot better hot out of the oven ... had to try one. Thank you for sharing. Fixed my moisture problem ... I rinsed them the night before and put them in a ziplock bag with some paper towels. Left them in the refrigerator until about 15 minutes before I needed them.
Made these for my son's 1st birthday party and they were a hit! Didn't have a single one left! :) I also lightened them up using reduced fat crescent rolls and turkey sausage little smokies -- no one noticed the difference! ;) My son gobbled them up too!