Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend prepared this as an hors d'oeuvre. I normally hate goat cheese but ate one to be polite. Imagine my surprise to discover how tasty (and easy) they are.
- 1 (2 1/8 ounce) packagefrozen miniature phyllo cups (15 shells)
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) containerchavrie spreadable goat cheese
- 1 (9 ounce) jar Major Grey chutney
- Fill phyllo shells 1/2 to 1/3 full with chutney.
- Spread goat cheese over top of chutney.
- Arrange on serving dish.
- You're finished!
Very tasty little bites! I used Gingered Rhubarb Chutney that I had in the freezer in place of the Major Grey. After filling, I added an extra dab of chutney on top for a garnish and to give a hint of what was under the cheese. Thanks for posting!