Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
These pizzas are really easy and taste great.
Make and share this Mini Pepperoni Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 can buttery biscuit (5 biscuits)
- 1 (8 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 bag of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Seperate biscuits and place on cookie sheet.
- Flatten biscuit until it is about 5" in diameter.
- Pinch the sides to make a crust.
- For a tastier pizza, brush on a little olive oil and add a pinch of cumin and oregano.
- Put 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce on each biscuit and spread around.
- Add pepperoni and then sprinkle about 2-3 tablespoons of cheese on top.
- Do not add too much or the pizza will overflow when it is baking.
- Bake in oven for 8-11 minutes.
- cool for about 3-4 minutes.
Easy, Fun, Yummy..What more can you ask for? We used Pillsburry low-fat buttermilk biscuits and added olives. A definite favorite!
I learned to make these in Home Ec.... what was that... 8th grade?! They are really yummy. :D
Oh what a lifesaver on a busy day! For the pizza sauce, I used #20117 and I used a can of 8 biscuits. This is better than the old stand by of English muffin pizzas which my kids don't prefer. They enjoyed these with a salad though. Thanks for the idea. You can do these so many ways!