Recipe by babygirl65
Made these for Easter..WOW...really good and a great finger food. Try it for any holiday or birthday!!
Top Review by Mediterranean Mamma
I can't believe I'm the first person to rate this recipe! These are outstanding (and so easy I don't even want to admit it to people- haha) . I make these a few times a year, and always at Christmas as part of my cookie lineup.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 3 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese and butter with a mixer, medium speed, until well blended. Add flour and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or until well chilled.
- Preheat oven to 357. Divide dough into 24 balls. Place one ball in each of 24 mini muffin pan. Press onto bottoms and up sides of cups to form a shell.
- Beat eggs lightly in small bowl. Add brown sugar and vanilla, mix well. Stir in pecans. Spoon evenly into pastry shells, filling each shell 3/4 full.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Let stand 5 minutes then remove tarts from pans. Cool completely on wire racks.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and let stand until set.