Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
These little miniature pecan pie muffins taste great and are a great addition to any meal or just for breakfast.
- Spray mini-muffin tin with non stick cooking spray.
- Mix brown sugar, flour and chopped pecans.
- Combine with egg and butter in mixing bowl.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tin.
- Bake at 325°F for 18 minutes or until just turning brown around the edges. Do NOT overcook or they will be hard.
- Let stand 10 minutes in the muffin tin before serving. If you try to remove them in less than 10 minutes, they won't hold their shape. If you wait longer, they won't pop out easily and you will ruin many trying to dig them out.
- Time does not include standing 10 minutes after taking them from the oven.