These little miniature pecan pie muffins taste great and are a great addition to any meal or just for breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray mini-muffin tin with non stick cooking spray.
- 2Mix brown sugar, flour and chopped pecans.
- 3Combine with egg and butter in mixing bowl.
- 4Spoon mixture into muffin tin.
- 5Bake at 325°F for 18 minutes or until just turning brown around the edges. Do NOT overcook or they will be hard.
- 6Let stand 10 minutes in the muffin tin before serving. If you try to remove them in less than 10 minutes, they won't hold their shape. If you wait longer, they won't pop out easily and you will ruin many trying to dig them out.
- 7Time does not include standing 10 minutes after taking them from the oven.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Pecan Pie Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.0
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 33.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g