Recipe by mandalee65
I took an old PB pie recipe, spruced it up a bit, and divided it into mini pies instead of one big pie. It was a hit!
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups Cool Whip Free
- 6 mini graham cracker tart crusts
- 6 tablespoons strawberry preserves
- 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, beat softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and peanut butter until fluffy. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon one tbsp strawberry preserves into the bottom of each pie crust. Divide peanut butter mixture among each pie, then drizzle with one tbsp chocolate syrup. Keep Rrfrigerated.