Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Woman's Day. Sounded yummy. Wanted to store it for safe keeping.
- 1 (9 1/2 ounce) package Keebler fudge shoppe peanut butter filled cookies
- 2 (8 ounce) bricks reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel)
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
FOR CHOCOLATE GLAZE
- 3 ounces semisweet baking chocolate
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Line muffin pans with 24 paper baking cups.
- Break cookies into food processor. Pulse until fine moist crumbs form. Press about 1 tablespoons evenly over bottom of each cup. Freeze until ready to fill.
- Beat next 4 ingredients in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed until smooth. On low speed, beat in eggs, 1 at a time, just until blended. Spoon 2 1/2 tbsp into each cup.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until puffed. (Some may crack on top; that's OK). Cool completely in pans on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile prepare glaze:.
- Microwave ingredients on medium, stirring until smooth. Cool slightly.
- Peel off liners. Place cakes on foil lined baking sheet. Spoon glaze over tops; sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate at least 2 hours for glaze to set.