Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
From Woman's Day. Sounded yummy. Wanted to store it for safe keeping.
Make and share this Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (9 1/2 ounce) package Keebler fudge shoppe peanut butter filled cookies
- 2 (8 ounce) bricks reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel)
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
FOR CHOCOLATE GLAZE
- 3 ounces semisweet baking chocolate
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Line muffin pans with 24 paper baking cups.
- Break cookies into food processor. Pulse until fine moist crumbs form. Press about 1 tablespoons evenly over bottom of each cup. Freeze until ready to fill.
- Beat next 4 ingredients in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed until smooth. On low speed, beat in eggs, 1 at a time, just until blended. Spoon 2 1/2 tbsp into each cup.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until puffed. (Some may crack on top; that's OK). Cool completely in pans on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile prepare glaze:.
- Microwave ingredients on medium, stirring until smooth. Cool slightly.
- Peel off liners. Place cakes on foil lined baking sheet. Spoon glaze over tops; sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate at least 2 hours for glaze to set.