Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Line muffin pans with 24 paper baking cups.
- Break cookies into food processor. Pulse until fine moist crumbs form. Press about 1 tablespoons evenly over bottom of each cup. Freeze until ready to fill.
- Beat next 4 ingredients in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed until smooth. On low speed, beat in eggs, 1 at a time, just until blended. Spoon 2 1/2 tbsp into each cup.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until puffed. (Some may crack on top; that's OK). Cool completely in pans on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile prepare glaze:.
- Microwave ingredients on medium, stirring until smooth. Cool slightly.
- Peel off liners. Place cakes on foil lined baking sheet. Spoon glaze over tops; sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate at least 2 hours for glaze to set.