Recipe by mommyoffour
Peanut Blossoms are one of my favorite cookies but are so rich. So, these are great. There much smaller then their regular size cousins....lol. This uses cookie dough from the store, so its simple and easy to prepare.
- 1 (18 ounce) roll refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 80 hershey's miniature kisses
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Work with half of dough at a time; refrigerate remaining dough until needed.
- Cut dough into 10 equal slices; cut each slice into quarters.
- Roll each quarter into ball; place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Immedietely top each cookie with 1 chocolate candy, pressing down firmly so cookie cracks around edge.
- Remove from cookie sheets.
- Let stand until chocolate is firm, about 40 minutes.
- Store in tightly covered container.