Peanut Blossoms are one of my favorite cookies but are so rich. So, these are great. There much smaller then their regular size cousins....lol. This uses cookie dough from the store, so its simple and easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) roll refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 80 hershey's miniature kisses
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Work with half of dough at a time; refrigerate remaining dough until needed.
- 3Cut dough into 10 equal slices; cut each slice into quarters.
- 4Roll each quarter into ball; place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 5Repeat with remaining dough.
- 6Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 7Immedietely top each cookie with 1 chocolate candy, pressing down firmly so cookie cracks around edge.
- 8Remove from cookie sheets.
- 9Let stand until chocolate is firm, about 40 minutes.
- 10Store in tightly covered container.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Peanut Blossoms
Serving Size: 1 (511 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.2
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 25.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: