Recipe by JESMom
Substitute any canned fruit if you'd like. Get the fruit in heavy syrup for this recipe for max flavor.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 ounces miniature graham cracker pie crusts (1 package of 6)
- 15 ounces peach slices in heavy syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese, egg and 1 Tablespoon sugar in a large bowl until smooth, 2-3 minutes.
- Divide cream cheese mixture among crusts. Place pies on a baking sheet.
- Bake pies until filling is almost set, but still slightly jiggly, about 12 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Drain sliced peaches, reserving 1 Tablespoon liquid. Top each pie with 2 or 3 peach slices.
- Combine reserved peach liquid and remaining sugar in a small bowl. Drizzle over each pie.
- Serve warm.