1/1 Photo of Mini Peachberry Cobblers
A Messy Cook's Note:
Cute, scrumptious desserts sized for two. Perfect for summer when there are fresh blueberries and peaches. You can also make this with thawed frozen fruit. So simple and so good! The original recipe is from Cooking for Two, which is published by Taste of Home.
My Private Note
mini co ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first four ingredients in small bowl.
- 2Combine milk and melted butter; stir into dry ingredients until smooth.
- 3Pour into two greased 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups.
- 4Top with fruit.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until fruit is tender, and serve warm with vanilla ice cream!
- 6To serve more people, you can double this recipe and bake it in an 8-inch square pan.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Peachberry Cobblers
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.4
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 496.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 28.7 g
- Protein 3.6 g