Recipe by A Messy Cook
Cute, scrumptious desserts sized for two. Perfect for summer when there are fresh blueberries and peaches. You can also make this with thawed frozen fruit. So simple and so good! The original recipe is from Cooking for Two, which is published by Taste of Home.
Top Review by PaulaG
I made these last night using a very large fresh peach. The berries were frozen and I rinsed them slightly under running water. I used Splenda in place of the sugar in the crust and baked these in my onion soup bowls. Served them straight from the oven topped with no sugar added frozen yogurt. Delicious!
- 1⁄4 cup unbleached flour or 1⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh sliced peeled peach
- 1⁄4 cup fresh blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first four ingredients in small bowl.
- Combine milk and melted butter; stir into dry ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into two greased 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups.
- Top with fruit.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until fruit is tender, and serve warm with vanilla ice cream!
- To serve more people, you can double this recipe and bake it in an 8-inch square pan.