Cute, scrumptious desserts sized for two. Perfect for summer when there are fresh blueberries and peaches. You can also make this with thawed frozen fruit. So simple and so good! The original recipe is from Cooking for Two, which is published by Taste of Home.
- Combine first four ingredients in small bowl.
- Combine milk and melted butter; stir into dry ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into two greased 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups.
- Top with fruit.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until fruit is tender, and serve warm with vanilla ice cream!
- To serve more people, you can double this recipe and bake it in an 8-inch square pan.