Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Serve these on a platter with a toothpick inserted with a coriander leaf and a sweet chillie sauce for dipping. Simple to make and very tasty.
- 500 g white fish fillets
- 1 -2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chili-garlic sauce
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons oil
- coriander (to garnish)
- Using a food processor, blend fish, oyster sauce, chilli garlic sauce, spring onions and egg until well combined.
- Using hands, form into small patties (about 4cm).
- Heat oil in a frying pan and cook paties until golden brown and cooked through, 2- 3 minutes each side.
Thanks for posting this recipe Sueie. I change it quite a bit using fresh minced garlic and ginger, sweet onion instead of spring, and sri-racha chili sauce. I cooked it in sesame oil, yummy, and ate with a salad and ginger/garlic dressing. They definitely need to be mini so they are easy to handle. It's a great new way to eat fish, and hopefully next time they will be 5 stars!