Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Taste Of Home Cooking For 2.
- 3 tablespoons orange gelatin
- 1 teaspoon orange gelatin
- 1⁄3 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup whipped topping, divided
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water. Set aside 3 tablespoons gelatin at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate remaining gelatin for 30 minutes or until partially set.
- Set aside six mandarin oranges for garnish and pat dry. Fold the remaining oranges into partially set gelatin. Divide between two individual fluted tube pans coated with nonstick cooking spray; cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, 1/4 cup whipped topping and reserved gelatin until smooth. Carefully spread over gelatin molds. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Invert molds onto a plate; garnish with remaining whipped topping and reserved oranges.