Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe on an insert in some Laughing Cow cheese. I haven't made it yet but it has two of my favorite ingredients - cheese and olives. I knew that if I didn't post it here I would lose it. Enjoy.
- 4 wedges Laughing Cow cheese, diced
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- chopped green olives
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, oil, milk, salt and blend well.
- Grease muffin tins.
- Fill tins 3/4 full with mixture.
- Top with olives and cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.