Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a great weekend lunch or dinner. Super easy & kid friendly too!
- 85 g oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 2 cups boiling water
- 125 g canned braised steak and onions
- 6 par-baked rolls, split
- 1⁄2 cup grated tasty cheese
- Place noodles in a bowl, without flavour sachet. Pour water over noodles.
- Allow to stand for 2 mins, stirring occasionally with a fork.
- When noodles are tender, drain off liquid. Return noodles to bowl.
- Stir in steak mixture. Spoon mixture generously into rolls.
- Arrange on a foil lined baking tray. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in a moderate oven 180 C for 5 minutes or until bread is cooked and filling is hot. Serve.