Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Raspberries, cream cheese, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup raspberries, fresh and crushed
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 10 1⁄2 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper cup liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham crackers crumb, crushed pecans and melted butter, mixing well to blend.
- Spoon mixture evenly into a 12 cup muffin pan lined with paper cup liners.
- Press mixture with a spoon to firm bottom.
- Puree raspberries and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add condensed milk and 1/2 cup of the rapberry puree and mix until well blended.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spoon evenly into baking cups.
- Freeze for at least 5 hours.
- Invert cakes onto individual serving plates.
- Drizzle remaining raspberry puree over cakes.
- Garnish with a few whole raspberries.
- Serve frozen.
This may sound a tad complicated to make. It takes time but the fusion of the fruit and cheesecake is awesome!