5 hrs 15 mins
Raspberries, cream cheese, mmmmmmmmmmmmm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper cup liners.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine graham crackers crumb, crushed pecans and melted butter, mixing well to blend.
- 3Spoon mixture evenly into a 12 cup muffin pan lined with paper cup liners.
- 4Press mixture with a spoon to firm bottom.
- 5Puree raspberries and set aside.
- 6Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 7Add condensed milk and 1/2 cup of the rapberry puree and mix until well blended.
- 8Fold in Cool Whip.
- 9Spoon evenly into baking cups.
- 10Freeze for at least 5 hours.
- 11Invert cakes onto individual serving plates.
- 12Drizzle remaining raspberry puree over cakes.
- 13Garnish with a few whole raspberries.
- 14Serve frozen.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini No Bake Raspberry Cheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.8
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 36.8 mg
- Sodium 141.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g