Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
So easy, cheap, and yummy! A recipe our local grocery store was making last week. We happen to have all these pre-made ingredients at our grocery store, but I am sure you can easily adapt to homemade!
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1 cup diced mushroom
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen puff pastry
- 12 ounces fully cooked beef medallions, thawed
- Saute onions and mushrooms in butter in a non-stick skillet over medium high heat until golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Unfold pastry dough and cut into 2x2 inch squares.
- Place 1 tsp of mushroom mixture in center of dough. Place 1 medallion on top of mix. Fold corners to the center. Flip over so seams are on the bottom and bake on non-stick cookie sheet until golden brown. If desired, you can brush them with egg whites before baking for a better browning job.