1/1 Photo of Mini Muffuletta
These hearty sandwiches are great for holiday parties or any get-together. Recipe is from Taste of Home. This requires no cooking time. These can be made the day before. They need to refrigerate overnight (not included in prep time).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) jar pimento stuffed olives, drained and chopped
- 2 (4 1/4 ounce) cans ripe olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 French rolls, split
- 1/2 lb hard salami, thinly sliced
- 1/4 lb provolone cheese, sliced
- 1/2 lb cotto salami, thinly sliced
- 1/4 lb part-skim mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1In large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients, set aside.
- 2Hollow out tops and bottoms of rolls, leaving 3/4-inch shells (discard removed bread or save for another use).
- 3Spread olive mixture over tops and bottoms of rolls.
- 4On roll bottoms, layer the hard salami, provolone cheese, cotto salami and mozzarella cheese.
- 5Replace tops.
- 6Wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- 7Refrigerate overnight.
- 8Cut each into wedges; secure with toothpicks.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Muffuletta
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.8
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 300.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: