Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick, easy, delicious crustless quiches in a fun single serving size! This original recipe was shared with me by a friend, I love how adaptable, frugal, and healthy this recipe is. My kids love having their own quiche "muffins" Its a great way to pack in their veggies! Have fun adding in your own veggies and playing with the cheeses- I use a mix of colby, cheddar, and mozzarella.
- 10 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cups shredded cheese
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) package spinach, thawed, chopped, and drained
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup corn
- 1⁄2 cup diced bell pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- hot red pepper
- preheat oven to 350.
- spray muffin tins with nonstick spray.
- soften diced onion and peppers in 1 tbsp butter
- add spinach, corn, and broccoli and sautee for 2-3 minutes
- beat eggs.
- mix cheese and seasonings into eggs.
- stir in vegetable mix
- pour into prepared tins.
- bake for approximately 30 minutes or until properly set.
First time making quiche! They are very cute and delicious! I doubled the spinache and left out the broccoli and corn, did half cheddar and half parmesan cheese. Thansks for the receipe.
These were amazing! Super easy and smelled so good in the oven. I actually used a mixture of parmesan and goat cheese. Thanks very much!