Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Yummy little individual pizzas using English muffins.
Make and share this Mini Muffin Pizzas recipe from Food.com.
- 4 whole wheat English muffins, split
- 1⁄2-2⁄3 cup pizza sauce
- 3⁄4-1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 olives, sliced
- Place English muffin halves on baking sheet and spread with pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese and top with olives (adjust topping amounts as desired).
- Bake pizzas at 400 degrees until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
I make these for my kids all the time too. It is a favorite in our house. Super quick and easy and really quite healthy too! We generally don't put any toppings on - just the sauce and the cheese.
This is how we make English muffin pizzas for the kids. We leave off the olives, though, and usually just use regular white english muffins. If I could find whole wheat ones then I would use those. These are a relatively healthy treat for my pizza fanatics!