- 2 1⁄3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour, plus
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- whipped cream
- chocolate shavings
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler over medium heat, and let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and flour.
- Beat in melted chocolate until combined.
- Fill paper-lined mini muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 325, for 7-10 minutes, until edges are done and centers shake slightly.
- Cool in tin on wire rack for 20 minutes.
- Remove from tin; cool completely.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.