Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This dip is fab. It is easy and can be made on the stove and then kept warm in the crockette.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- hot peppers or green chili, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown the ground beef.
- Add tomato soup and chilies or peppers.
- Let this simmer for 40 minute.
- Stir in Velvetta cheese and continue to stir until melted.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
What a great, simple little dip! It seemed quite salty though, so I think next time I made add a couple extras to bulk it up