Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is best frozen overnight and then sliced and served ... delish!!
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (20 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Oreo cookies, 1 1/2 pkgs
- chocolate syrup
- Place oreo cookies in ziploc bag and roll with rolling pin to crush them.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch pan and place melted butter in there. Place 1/3 cup crushed oreos in the bottom of the pan and press firmly.
- Place half of your softened ice cream gently on the crushed oreos. Scoop out 1/2 of the tub of cool whip onto the ice cream. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Repeat layers, oreo, ice cream, cool whip and syrup and topping with remaining oreos.
- Freeze overnight, slice and serve.
This was wonderful! Couldn't wait for overnight :) but it worked. Thanks for sharing!