Recipe by Gardening Girl
From Hungry Girl a I person chocolate treat worth 2 WW points
Top Review by LadyJenn
Yum! I usually just do the mix and the yogurt. I also usually use brownie mix, because the consistency is denser and more creamy. Definitely a fast chocolate-craving buster for a small amount of calories, yay!
- 2 tablespoons pillsbury moist supreme reduced sugar devil's food cake mix
- 2 tablespoons fat-free cool whip
- 1 tablespoon non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon light chocolate syrup, divided (Hershey's lite)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together the whipped topping and half of the chocolate syrup and then place mixture in the freezer to firm up while you prep the rest of your dessert.
- In a very small microwave safe dish (like a ramekin), combine cake mix and yogurt and stir until smooth. Microwave for 1 minute and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Once the cake has cooled spoon chocolate topping mix over the top.
- Finally drizzle the remaining chocolate syrup on top and Enjoy.