- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup low fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup mild salsa
- 1⁄4 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Spray the cups of a 6 cup muffin pan lightly with nonstick spray.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, salsa, cheese, cumin, and salt together in a mudium bowl. Ladle the mixture evenly into the muffin cups.
- Bake until the egg mixture puffs up and the edges are golden brown, about 20 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven, run a butter knife around the edge of each cup, and lift the frittatas out.