Mini Mexican Cherry Pepper Quiches
- In medium-sized bowl, slightly beat egg, whisk in cream, tomato sauce, cumin, chili powder, salt, garlic and pepper.
- Set aside.
- In small frying pan, cook sausage, crumbling fine, drain grease.
- Add butter, corn, green onion, mushrooms and zucchini, cook 3-5 minutes longer til just tender.
- Add to egg mixture.
- Cut tops off of peppers and scoop out seeds, place in muffin pan according to size of peppers, fill, sprinkle top with cheese.
- Bake in 375º oven for 15 minutes til filling is puffed and golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes, serve warm.