Recipe by sconehead
This is a recipe I got off of the Land-o-lakes site. Needed to put it here for safe keeping! Delicious appetizer!
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted red peppers
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (can use 2 tsp dried)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces pepper jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts, room temp
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 24 mini muffin pan cups with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients except cheese and pie crusts in small bowl.
- Stir in cheese and set aside.
- Cut each pie crust into 12 rounds using 2 1/2 inch cookie cutter.
- Press each round into a muffin cup.
- Evenly pour egg mixture into crust lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 23 - 33 minutes or until golden brown.