1/2 Photos of Mini Meatloaves With Baked Sweet Potato Chips
From super Food Ideas - I love meat loaf, especially mini loaves and sweet potato looking forward to trying this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g sweet potatoes (peeled and cut into 1cm thick chips)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 zucchini (medium grated)
- 400 g ground pork (mince mix veal and pork specified 800g)
- 400 g ground veal (mince mix veal and pork specified 800g)
- 1 brown onion (small grated)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 carrot (medium peeled and grated)
- 1 1/4 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup steak sauce (Fountain specified)
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce (Fountain specified)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (reduced-fat whole-egg)
- salad leaves (to serve)
- 1Preheat oven to 200C (180C fan forced).
- 2Grease a large baking tray and also grease an 8 hole 3/4 cup capacity mini loaf pans (or I think muffin holes of the same capacity should work - have often cooked mini-meatloafs in muffin pans).
- 3Place sweet potato on prepared baking tray and drizzle and season with salt and pepper and toss to coat and set aside.
- 4Squeeze excess liquid from zucchini and then combine zucchini, veal and pork mince, onion, garlic, carrot, breadcrumbs, HALF the steak sauce and 2 TABLESPOONS sweet chilli sauce in a a bowl and season with salt and pepper and then press mixture into prepared pan holes.
- 5Place meatloaves on top shelf in oven.
- 6Place chips in bottom shelf and bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until meatloaves are just cooked through and then remove meatloaves form oven and using a spatula, transfer meatloaves to a greased baking baking tray.
- 7Using a pastry brush, brush with the remaining steak sauce and bake for 10 minutes or until browned and cooked through and then remove from the oven and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- 8Transfer chips to top shelf in oven and cook for 5 minutes or until golden and tender.
- 9Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise and remaining sweet chilli sauce in a bowl.
- 10Serve meatloaves with chips, mayonnaise mixture and salad leaves (me personally I would do steamed vegies instead of salad leaves).
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Meatloaves With Baked Sweet Potato Chips
Serving Size: 1 (589 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 500.0
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 85.9 mg
- Sodium 518.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 27.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce